Pot hole claim form

The Parish Council are not responsible for Highways, they are the responsibility of West Northamptonshire Council.  If you wish to claim for damage to your vehicle from a pot hole you can download the claim form here WNC Public Liability Claim Form as of April 22 and submit to WNC.