https://www.yelvertoft-pc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/YELVERTOFT-PC-FINAL-DESIGN-S-JPEG-e1642169275421.jpg 0 0 Samantha Haywood https://www.yelvertoft-pc.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/YELVERTOFT-PC-FINAL-DESIGN-S-JPEG-e1642169275421.jpg Samantha Haywood2022-03-05 14:11:432022-03-05 14:11:43Covid Scam
Please be aware of fake text messages pretending to be from the NHS. Since Jan 1st, 412 victims have reported losses totalling more than £531,000. Please use the following link if you would like to see an example of the fake NHS messages reported to Action Fraud:
What you need to look out for:
• Be aware of requests for personal information in messages claiming to be from the NHS.
• Be alert to links or attachments in unexpected messages claiming to be from the NHS.
• Do not respond to requests for money, bank details or passwords. The NHS will NEVER ask for payment or any financial details.
How to report scam messages:
• If you are suspicious about an email, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you are suspicious about a text message, forward it to the number 7726 (it’s free of charge).
For information on NHS coronavirus testing, visit: www.nhs.uk